It’s a misunderstanding that healthy food can’t taste good, so here you go: a healthy but delicious muffin recipe.
- 4dL lukewarm water
- 1/4 dL olive oil
- 150g almonds
- 30g pecans
- 100g chocolate
- 300g white whole-wheat flour
- 75g white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon honey
- Muffin tin
- Paper muffin cups
- 30g almonds
- 20g pecans
- Start putting lukewarm water, honey, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Stir both kinds of flour into the bowl until smooth.
- Chop chocolate, almonds and pecans, and put these in the bowl too.
- Let the batter swell covered at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Place the paper muffin cups in the muffin tin, and fill the cups around half to the top. Cover them again and give them 20 minutes more to swell.
- Heat the oven to 185°C, put the chopped almonds and pecans on top, and bake them for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and enjoy 🙂
2 thoughts on “Healthy muffins with chocolate and nuts”
these sound great! How many muffins does the recipe make?
I had for 21 muffins 🙂