Recently tried these and had to share with you. Carrot muffins. I personaly love these as an afternoon snack.
- Muffin tin
- Paper muffin cups
- 125g white whole-wheat flour
- 125g white flour
- 60g sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 55g melted butter
- 200g grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 2dL milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Put both types of flour, sugar and baking powder in a big bowl
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a smaller bowl and mix these together. Mix it all in the big bowl afterwards.
- Place the paper muffin cups in the muffin tin and fill the cups a little more than half.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins stay in the cups until they are cooled and enjoy! 🙂
This recipe will make around 18 muffins.