The next posts will all look a little (read a lot) alike. I’ve been overly attached to vitamins. Not vitamin supplements- but the importance of getting enough vitamins through the food you eat.
Therefore, I’ll tell you a little about what happens when you miss those vitamins, the benefits of them and where to get them.
First. Vitamin D.
MISSING VITAMIN D
- Bones softens, this means it’ll be easier to get a fracture or deformity, and the bones get weakened
- Unhealthy teeth
- Excessive sweating- not linked to exercise or sickness
- Bad mood and depressions- I’m not saying that lack of vitamin D causes depression, but vitamin D impacts the hormones that affect the mood
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D
- Helps strengthen the bones and teeth
- Improves brain power
- Helps keeping a healthy heart
- Levels blood sugar
- Keeps lungs healthy
- Fights infections and boosts the immune system
- Assists in reducing high blood pressure
- Boosts mood and sense of wellbeing
- Decrease blood sugar level
Next posts will be out soon- it’s about Vitamin A 🙂 🙂 ❤