IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? NO IT’S…… MINION NAILS
Hands up, I’m obsessed with minions- I really love them (They can somehow find something good in every situation and I just love their (bad) humor and pure hearts)
So today I will show you a short tutorial on how to do minion nails (beware some of the pictures are a little blurry-I seriously have to charge my camera):
- Black, blue, white, yellow and silver nail polish
- Base and top coat (mine is 2 in 1)
- Dotting tools (If you dont have these you can just use a toothpick or try dotting with the nail polish brush)
- A small brush
- Make sure your nails are clean
- Start painting your nails with a base coat
- Paint your nails with your yellow colour (either one or two coats-mine needed two)
- Now take your small brush and paint on those cute blue pants
- Use your dotting tool to first dot a black dot as eyes (you can choose one or two dots)
- Now take a smaller dotting tool and make a silver dot inside the black dot-this it the goggles
- Now take an even smaller dotting tool and make a white dot inside the silver dot-this is the eyes
- Now you take an even even smaller dotting tool (oh all these dots) and make the pupil
- You now take your small brush again and make the google straps with a black nail polish
- Now you just need the small black dots to hold the pants up (yes! More dots) *This one has kind of stange eyes, but I think it just make it even cuter
- Last a top coat and voila!
That was it for the minion nails- I hope you liked it!
Have you ever made minion nails before(Or any other minion craft) feel free to comment below-I love everything minion related and would love to see what you guys can come up with
Then I have a preview for you guys. I’m right now making something amazing for you guys!
You remember how I promised to make a tutorial for some of the Christmas presents I made, well a lot of them was made out of old magazines.
Next time will be the big reveal on the purse I made for my mom, but this time will be a little easier.
This time it is magazine coasters:
- Glue stick
- Old magazines (or any other kind of paper)
- First you take out some pages in your magazine and cut them in half (on the long part)
- Then you cut them in half again (still the long part-and it should look like this)
- You then fold the paper in half twice(you can glue it together to make sure it won’t open by itself)
- Now just take your paper strap and start rolling it so that it makes a spiral (remember to use glue so that it won’t unroll by itself)
- Add a new paper strap and start rolling it on where the last piece of paper stopped
- Keep on doing this until you get the desired size
This is it for this time! Next time will be a small purse just like this one (this is the one I made for my mother this christmas)
Until next time- Stay happy!