Hello again- this time from the cozy warmth of our french home.
Today I have a small and easy DIY for you guys (I feel so sleepy because of the rain and grey weather, so this will be all for this time-do you know that feeling?)
Let’s just jump (or roll akwardly into) it :
- Old shirt
- Fabric dye (optional)
- Plastic cola bottle (optional)
- Take your shirt and cut arms off, and then cut the neckline lower
- Turn the shirt inside out to make sure the pretty side is out when done
- Make small cuts at the bottom
- Knot the strips together all the way and knot on until the bag is secure
- Turn inside out
- Stamp on it with the “feet” of the bottle, by dipping them in paint (optional)
If your shirt already have a nice motive on it, or you just want it simple, you can just do step 1-5 and thats it! Easy and cute! 🙂
Have you ever tried something like this, or are you going to? Please comment and I’d love to hear!
Until next time. I hope you have a happy life, one day at a time.