Hellooooo you beautiful creatures!
Today we will look a little at a thing I have a hard time doing. Drinking lemon water.
I usually do this when I feel like I have some time for it, if not, I’ll forget about it because it is a lot of work (well compared to just drinking regular tap water).
Making the lemon infused water isn’t really hard, you just have to cut your lemon and put some of the slices in either a glass, water bottle or a can (I usually use half a lemon)
The hard part though, is having to clean it. You don’t want old lemon slices to stay and make the water go bad. I know, I know. This isn’t THAT hard, I’m just really lazy 😀
Another way to do it, is to just squeeze the lemon juice into the water (which is muuuuuch easier)
So today to motivate you guys- and myself too, I will tell you some of the great benefits of WHY I drink lemon water. (Hot lemon water is also great since it brings out more of the vitamins and benefits of the lemon)
- Lemon water gives your skin a great glow
- Helps with your digestion and stimulates liver
- Helps detoxify your skin and body
- Can help ease an upset stomach
- Flush toxins out of your system. Yep in ALL ways.
- Might lead to younger looking skin and less wrinkles
- Boosts your energy and mood
- Boosts your immune system
- Might help you loose weight. The Pectin Fiber in Lemons assists in fighting your hunger cravings
- Might reduce anxiety and depression. Just the SCENT of lemons can have a calming effect
So as you can see, there is a LOT of great benefits of Lemon water, and I definitely have to drink it some more! For a starter, I’m drinking it every weekend morning to get me going.
Please notice though, that these benefits only occur after a longer use of drinking lemon water. You cant just drink it once and think- yup that’s is.
Some of the improvements I see and feel the most, is the energy and mood boost, a boost in my immune system(since I have a especially shitty immune system), the detoxifying in both body and skin, and how it helps with digestion.
So that’s all for today, I hope you got a little excited about joining the lemon water wagon, just like I will.
Last but not least. I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time ❤