Welcome back for a real post once again.
I filmed this (Semi) Glam look a long time ago while having to test out some makeup products, so if you want to see the video you can go watch it on my YouTube Channel !😊
Beware though, the sound is kind of awkward (some of it is missing, and some apparently not cut out- cringe) and so is the video quality. I still wanted to show you guys the look though.
- Primer – Figs & Rouge – Hydra matte pore corrector velvet cream
- Concealer – Maybelline – Instant Anti-Age Eraser
- Foundation – Nilens Jord – Second Skin Serum foundation
- Powder – Manhattan Clearface – 2in1 powder & makeup
- Eye primer – Benefit – Stay don’t stray
- Eyeshadow – W7 – On the rocks eyeshadow palette
- Eyeshadow Foil – Studio 10 – No idea the name since it has worn off
- Eyeliner – Rimmel London – Scandaleyes precision micro eyeliner
- Mascara – Uma Cosmetics- Lash Boom Bang waterproof mascara
- Mascara – Rimmel London – Scandaleyes Reloaded
- Highlighter – W7 – Glowcomotion shimmer, highlighter, eyeshadow
- Eyeliner – Chanel Paris – long lasting eyeliner intense black
- Lipstuff – W7 – Mega matte lips in hasta la vista
I am really happy with the look and hope to make more like this since I really enjoy playing with makeup. For the lashes, who knows, maybe someday I’ll learn to put falsies on too, haha.
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time 😊
2 thoughts on “Just having some fun playing with makeup – Glam Look”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you very much! 🙂