Loving yourself is one of my hardest challenges. I have tried so many things for 6 years now, and I am FINALLY at a point in my life where I can say that I love myself (At least most of the time. This makes me really happy to say)
Therefore this post will be about exactly the same. Loving yourself. (Because you’re worth it!)
My favorite reasons on why you should love yourself
- Self love attracts love
- It motivates you
- Helps you make healthier decisions
- Can make you look and feel younger
- You instantly seem more attractive
- Reduces stress
Ways to achieve this:
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Take care of your body
- Do something you love everyday
- Speak kindly to yourself and DO NOT call yourself names. No it doesn’t help at all to call yourself ugly or stupid.
- Know that you are not “perfect” and no one is
- Compliment yourself on a daily basis
- Learn to say no (or yes)
- Laugh everyday
What ways do you usually use to remind yourself that you love you?
I hope you set it as your priority to love yourself, because when we love ourself life always seem brighter! 🙂
Until next time, I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time!
Ps: remember: I love you guys
IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? NO IT’S…… MINION NAILS
Hands up, I’m obsessed with minions- I really love them (They can somehow find something good in every situation and I just love their (bad) humor and pure hearts)
So today I will show you a short tutorial on how to do minion nails (beware some of the pictures are a little blurry-I seriously have to charge my camera):
- Black, blue, white, yellow and silver nail polish
- Base and top coat (mine is 2 in 1)
- Dotting tools (If you dont have these you can just use a toothpick or try dotting with the nail polish brush)
- A small brush
- Make sure your nails are clean
- Start painting your nails with a base coat
- Paint your nails with your yellow colour (either one or two coats-mine needed two)
- Now take your small brush and paint on those cute blue pants
- Use your dotting tool to first dot a black dot as eyes (you can choose one or two dots)
- Now take a smaller dotting tool and make a silver dot inside the black dot-this it the goggles
- Now take an even smaller dotting tool and make a white dot inside the silver dot-this is the eyes
- Now you take an even even smaller dotting tool (oh all these dots) and make the pupil
- You now take your small brush again and make the google straps with a black nail polish
- Now you just need the small black dots to hold the pants up (yes! More dots) *This one has kind of stange eyes, but I think it just make it even cuter
- Last a top coat and voila!
That was it for the minion nails- I hope you liked it!
Have you ever made minion nails before(Or any other minion craft) feel free to comment below-I love everything minion related and would love to see what you guys can come up with
Then I have a preview for you guys. I’m right now making something amazing for you guys!
You remember how I promised to make a tutorial for some of the Christmas presents I made, well a lot of them was made out of old magazines.
Next time will be the big reveal on the purse I made for my mom, but this time will be a little easier.
This time it is magazine coasters:
- Glue stick
- Old magazines (or any other kind of paper)
- First you take out some pages in your magazine and cut them in half (on the long part)
- Then you cut them in half again (still the long part-and it should look like this)
- You then fold the paper in half twice(you can glue it together to make sure it won’t open by itself)
- Now just take your paper strap and start rolling it so that it makes a spiral (remember to use glue so that it won’t unroll by itself)
- Add a new paper strap and start rolling it on where the last piece of paper stopped
- Keep on doing this until you get the desired size
This is it for this time! Next time will be a small purse just like this one (this is the one I made for my mother this christmas)
Until next time- Stay happy!
Hello everyone! 🙂
I myself have a hard time keeping my skin clean, and I know I’m not alone with that hardship. Because of this I had the urge to tell you about the tips and tricks I use to get my skin clean. Here you go:
- Wash your face morning and night and moisture your face with SPF afterwards
- Remember to take off your makeup
- Don’t take too hot showers every time- I love showering in hot water since it is so relaxing, but I make sure to take a cold or lukewarm shower once in a while too
- Drink enough water-8 glasses is optimal
- Get enough sleep- grownups have to sleep around 7-9 hours (the amount of sleep you need is different for every person, if you get the most out of sleeping 10 hours or 5 hours, feel free to do so, as long as you still feel fresh)
- Exercise regularly
- Change your pillow cases weekly
- Clean everything that is in contact with your skin on a daily basis (like makeup brushes/cell phones) twice a month
- Use a face mask around once a week
- Remember to get your vitamins
- Visit a doctor if necessary- don’t just let things be if it needs a doctors’ attention
- Exfoliate your skin once a week
- Avoid stressful things
Thank you for reading, I hope some of these helps.
What are some tips and tricks you use to get clean skin?
After some rough days, I felt an urge to do something good for myself. So yesterday I gave myself some love, and wanted to share my pamper routine with you.
You can use it as you like-take a few things from there and use them in your own routine or take it all step by step (yes I just sang that as I wrote it).
I hope you guys remember to take some time to pamper yourself because this is an amazing stress reliever and a great way to tell yourself that you love yourself.
Well here you go, my pamper routine step by step (whoops I did it again (will this ever end 😛 ))
- First start finding some music- bonus points if it is something you really like- and play it as loud as you want to-but be careful not to annoy the neighbours or the rest of the house (remember: it is okay to dance and sing while listening to music, it makes the experience even better)
- File or cut your nails in a desired length.
- Get in the shower! If you got a bathtub, you can use a bath bomb in the water-this makes the experience more luxuriously. When washing your hair/face/body try massaging the product in- this makes your blood circulation better and helps de-stress.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Wash your hair with shampoo again; use a face cleanser and rinse.
- Put in conditioner (or a hair mask), use a face cleanser again, and wash your body. Now rinse.
- Use a body scrub to exfoliate your body, then rinse.
- Get out the shower and dry yourself.
- Massage body lotion into your skin.
- Put on a bathrobe or really comfy clothes.
- If you got any calluses-hard or thick skin- on your feet, now is the time to file this away with a foot file.
- Massage foot lotion (body lotion is just fine too) into your feet and leave a nice thick coat. Now put on comfy socks.
- Use a face oil or cream.
- Go make a cup of tea and find a good book- sit down and relax with these.
- Last- have a great day and remember to tell yourself that you are loved ❤
Feel free to write your own pamper routine in the comments- I would love to hear how other people manage their me-time. Thank you 🙂