We’re at the fifth video now (happy dance)
go watch it here:Vitamin E
Popping in to tell ya’all that the next video is up!
You can see it here:Vitamin D
Just poppin in to tell you that the Vitamin C video is now out.
You can watch it here: Vitamin C
New video up, watch it here: Vitamin B complex
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time.
Until next time.
Hellooooooo everyone- Just popping in to tell you that a new video is up on the channel.
Link: Vitamin A
Have a nice day 🙂
I’m sure we can all agree that exams (and the whole period of exam preparation) isn’t the funniest of times.
I, myself like studying and learning new stuff, but when we approach exams I always end up burned out, stressed and hating school more than ever.
After having completed quite a few exams, I’ve found some tricks that works for me, and I would love to share them with you. So without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Reward yourself- A trip to a café, a massage or a marathon with your favourite movies. As long as you reward yourself once in a while (after a hard study session, when you are done with one exam (and all of them) or just when you did a great job) you will feel motivated to keep on going since you have something to look forward to
- Cut down on your job- Try just focusing on the upcoming exams, your boss should understand
- Associate with colour, objects, sounds or sketches- Making a fun and creative association to a subject makes it easier to remember, so try marking in fun colours or draw a sketch you will remember your subject on
- Don’t overdo it- Be careful not to burn yourself out. If you do too much you might end up remembering nothing at all and stress yourself. Remember: you are only able to concentrate for about 40-45 minutes (and your focus starts falling drastically after only 18 minutes) so remember to take breaks. Try working for 45 minutes and then taking a 15-minute break.
- Sleep- No you can’t just survive with 2 hours of sleep every night in your exam period (yes yes, you can SURVIVE, but is it beneficial? No not in any way)
- Start early- This way you don’t have to stress about everything in the last minute and your assignments ends up making more sense than ones you made the night before
- Walk- Studies have shown that light exercise is beneficial for studying and tests since it increases blood flow to your brain, improve your memory, AND your mood
- Take care of yourself- I feel like I have said something like this before. If you are in a bad mood, stressed, sad or tired you won’t perform nearly as good as you would if you weren’t. So relax, give yourself a little love and remember to laugh!
I wish you all good luck, and I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time 🙂
Loving yourself is one of my hardest challenges. I have tried so many things for 6 years now, and I am FINALLY at a point in my life where I can say that I love myself (At least most of the time. This makes me really happy to say)
Therefore this post will be about exactly the same. Loving yourself. (Because you’re worth it!)
My favorite reasons on why you should love yourself
- Self love attracts love
- It motivates you
- Helps you make healthier decisions
- Can make you look and feel younger
- You instantly seem more attractive
- Reduces stress
Ways to achieve this:
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Take care of your body
- Do something you love everyday
- Speak kindly to yourself and DO NOT call yourself names. No it doesn’t help at all to call yourself ugly or stupid.
- Know that you are not “perfect” and no one is
- Compliment yourself on a daily basis
- Learn to say no (or yes)
- Laugh everyday
What ways do you usually use to remind yourself that you love you?
I hope you set it as your priority to love yourself, because when we love ourself life always seem brighter! 🙂
Until next time, I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time!
Ps: remember: I love you guys