Hello guys, today I will just fast and furious (haha) pop in and remind you of an earlier post, that is: how to destress.
I’ve been pretty busy lately, and that’s why I haven’t posted in a while, but don’t worry, I’m working on new and exciting content for you and it will be up (hopefully) very soon.
So for today, breathe, relax and read (or re-read) Ideas for destressing
That’s all for today, I hope you have a happy life, one day at a time!
Today I will take the time, to remind you all of a post from earlier.
That is the post about destressing…
Today the weather is great where I live, and that makes it even easier for me to take a walk, enjoy the sunshine, and destress.
So for all you great people out there who needs to relax a little. Here are some ideas to destress
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time 🙂
Welcome back you beautiful people!
Today we will relax and take a deep breath, because today, we will talk about some of the ways there are to destress!
I myself tend to get pretty tense pretty fast, and don’t really feel that I am stressed until it is too late. If you know that feeling and are at least a little like that too, please read on. 😊
Here are some ideas that I use, when I try to destress:
- Listen to your favorite music-preferable something that makes you happy, or have some relaxing tunes
- Take a walk outside in the fresh air
- Do some easy stretches
- Read a book you really enjoy
- Close your eyes and count to 10 (or 50 or 100, depending on how stressed you are. Remember to breathe slowly in the meantime)
- Write in your journal about all that stresses you out, or just whatever you have on your mind
- Write down 10 things you are grateful about
- Doodle or draw something
- Call a friend
- Disconnect from al technology (if possible) for a little while
- Watch a funny movie or video that can make you laugh
- Practice yoga
- Do something nice for someone else
- Take a nice and warm shower
- Hug someone
- Play with a pet
- Organize or clean (I do this a lot when I’m stressed, both because I like doing it, but it also gives me a feeling that there’s actually something I can control myself)
- Drink a cup of tea- preferable your favorite or chamomile
- Give yourself a massage-or ask for one from someone you live with (for example)
- Sit in the sun
- Look out the window and do some people looking
- Eat a little bit of chocolate
- Make lists of what has to happen (this helps me see clearly what I have to prioritize)
That’s it for today, I hope this was able to help some of you! 😊
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time ❤