Hellooooo- Beauties ❤
This time I thought I would make my bullet journaling into a journey for all of us, and share what I am doing with MY bullet journal.
First though, I will tell you a little about what a bullet journal is.
A bullet journal is first and foremost a place for everything. There is nothing at all, that you are not allowed to put in there!
Mostly though. It is used as a mix of a calendar, a journal, and lists.
A bullet journal is also a great way for creative people to unleash their creativity together with getting their shit together (yup I just said that)
I will start by-once again- show you my year in review, my January AND a mood board. Just in case you missed it last time 🙂
NOW- though. I will let you in on some more goodies from my bullet journal
For this time we will look at some of the “goals” that I have set for this year.
First is my overall goals for this year
Next is some smaller goals, with their respective rewards
And last is my walking goals for this year, made into “Walking to the wall” to make it just a little extra exciting 🙂
That’s all for this time, I hope you all enjoyed.
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time ❤
Hello guys, I hope you had a great christmas and a happy new years eve!
This time is a pop up again.
I started bullet journaling not so long ago, and I thought I would let you in on some of it.
I will start 100% at january, and therefore my bullet journal is only from then and forward.
I thought I would let you lovely lads see some of what I have done, and as we go forward, you’ll see more and more. This time though is only january and my overall calender for the year 2018.
I think bullet journaling is a great idea if you have som creativity that wants to come out. Try it. You might like it 😉
This is my year in review:
And this is how i start my January – together with a mood board
I hope you all had a great year and I hope the new one is going to be even better
I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time
Hello guys- I know- 24 days how did I do? Well easy. Exam preparation.
We just finished the last of the preparations and got winter vacation, and boy was I looking forward to that!
I’m doing okay over here, it gets colder and colder but that’s to expect here in Denmark.
I recently moved in one of my great friends apartment, and it has been great until now (hopefully also later 😛 )
Since christmas is nearing fast, I wanted to remind you on some of my old posts from last christmas!
If you still miss to make a couple of decorations, you could make some of these, they were really easy: Christmas decorations
If you want to take another look at last years christmas playlist it is right here: Christmas playlist
I’ll look forward to next time! Even though I don’t post, I’m still thinking about you guys- I love you ❤
Merry Christmas, and I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time 🙂
YES! I did make the header like that JUST because it rhymes. And it is awesome 😛
I’m back (finally) and I have a couple of more DIY’s for you lovely people!
So- lets get into this ASAP 🙂
Continue reading “School supply DIY”
Welcome back guys, this is the post that has been on it’s way for a while.
This time I will tell you a lot of things so prepare yourself for a long post 😊
Continue reading “Back to school”
Hello again 🙂
So. I am home in cold, cold Denmark again- and boy have I missed everyone!
We have vacation (My french family and I) so we decided to go to Denmark. They wanted to go see some of their old friends, and of course Legoland (because who doesn’t like Lego???) and I went home first to my boyfriends house and then home to my parents (where I needed to attend a funeral, two birthdays and a lot of doctors appointment)
Continue reading “Coming home”
Hello again- this time from the cozy warmth of our french home.
Today I have a small and easy DIY for you guys (I feel so sleepy because of the rain and grey weather, so this will be all for this time-do you know that feeling?)
Let’s just jump (or roll akwardly into) it :
- Old shirt
- Fabric dye (optional)
- Plastic cola bottle (optional)
- Take your shirt and cut arms off, and then cut the neckline lower
- Turn the shirt inside out to make sure the pretty side is out when done
- Make small cuts at the bottom
- Knot the strips together all the way and knot on until the bag is secure
- Turn inside out
- Stamp on it with the “feet” of the bottle, by dipping them in paint (optional)
If your shirt already have a nice motive on it, or you just want it simple, you can just do step 1-5 and thats it! Easy and cute! 🙂
Have you ever tried something like this, or are you going to? Please comment and I’d love to hear!
Until next time. I hope you have a happy life, one day at a time.
HERE IT ISSSSS!!
Long time no see, and trust me, I didn’t forget you guys! (I’ve actually been getting so many things ready for you) And I think about you every day (yup- not in a creepy way though)
Back on track- I have the post ready for you! The super cute magazine bag. It won’t be the same as the picture you guys saw because that one belongs to my mon (and it is right now in Denmark and I in France) but I made a new one (and slightly bigger one) for you. Without further ado:
- Glue gun
- 3 different strings/chains/ropes (Optional(for handle))
- Start cutting a template out of a magazine page- The template should be a rectangular with 5 centimeters on one site and 12,5 centimeters on the other ( I made a small hole so that I could see what would show up on my bag, you can make this hole if you just do with your template as shown in step 4+5 (this way you can customize your bag))
- Use your template to line and cut out rectangulars from the magazine
- Put a piece of tape on where you want bag to be protected (this is optional but I think it makes my bag a little easier to handle. You can also tape all the paper down instead of just the piece you want shown
- Fold the paper in half, and fold it out again, now take the edges and fold them into the mid. Then fold the paper in half so that it looks like this:
- Now fold the paper in half again (on the other side) and fold it out again, take the edges and fold them into the mid. Then fold the paper in half so that it looks like this: (the place with the writing is where your hole in the template should be, so you can mark it with a pencil, fold it out again and cut a hole)
- Now make one piece more like this and weave them into each other by putting a “leg” into each hole of the other piece of paper. It should now look like this:
- Make even more of the small folded pieces and keep on weaving until you get the desired size for the bag, you know how big it will be by taking one end of the weaving strip and attaching it to the other end
- Make weaving strips until you get the desired height for the bag, you know how high it will be by stacking the strips on top of each other (make one or two more strips than the desired height since these will be used to close the bag)
- Take the strips and attach them like said in step 7 (you can tape the ends together if this helps)
- Glue the strips on top of each other
- Now close the bag by squeezing the bottom together each other and either tape or hot glue them together (If your bag looks kind of weird after this step and looks more like an ice cream cone than a bag, try placing an object on the bag to make it get the desired shape)
- Take your three strips of string/rope/chain and braid them together to one string. Attach this to the inside of the bag to have a cute but simple handle
That’s it for this time, if you have any questions feel free to ask away in the comment section, and I would love to know- have you ever made something like this before and how did it turn out??
I personally think mine looks dang cute 😀
I wish your guys a happy life one day at a time! Love you.
IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? NO IT’S…… MINION NAILS
Hands up, I’m obsessed with minions- I really love them (They can somehow find something good in every situation and I just love their (bad) humor and pure hearts)
So today I will show you a short tutorial on how to do minion nails (beware some of the pictures are a little blurry-I seriously have to charge my camera):
Continue reading “A distraction and a preview of the next post”