Loving yourself is one of my hardest challenges. I have tried so many things for 6 years now, and I am FINALLY at a point in my life where I can say that I love myself (At least most of the time. This makes me really happy to say)
Therefore this post will be about exactly the same. Loving yourself. (Because you’re worth it!)
My favorite reasons on why you should love yourself
- Self love attracts love
- It motivates you
- Helps you make healthier decisions
- Can make you look and feel younger
- You instantly seem more attractive
- Reduces stress
Ways to achieve this:
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Take care of your body
- Do something you love everyday
- Speak kindly to yourself and DO NOT call yourself names. No it doesn’t help at all to call yourself ugly or stupid.
- Know that you are not “perfect” and no one is
- Compliment yourself on a daily basis
- Learn to say no (or yes)
- Laugh everyday
What ways do you usually use to remind yourself that you love you?
I hope you set it as your priority to love yourself, because when we love ourself life always seem brighter! 🙂
Until next time, I hope you all have a happy life, one day at a time!
Ps: remember: I love you guys