This post is an extension of my earlier post “benefits of regularly exercise” (you can see it here: https://betterdayweb.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/benefits-of-regularly-exercise/ )
In this post, I will tell you a little about some types of exercise you can do when you don’t really want to exercise. I do a lot of these myself and I think they help a lot to get the lazy me going 😉
- Yoga- this one is pretty easy to do. You don’t need any gear to get starting and you certainly don’t have to twist into weird poses (like I thought you had to), you can actually just stretch while listening to your breath and voila-yoga it is.
- Walking-this one also provides fresh air (yes it IS outdoors walking). I especially like walking since it is easy and you’ll often see beautiful nature and interesting people. If you have a dog-like I do- this is also a perfect opportunity for you to have some dog-to-human time.
- Group exercise- I sometimes exercise with some of my friends. This makes it a lot easier to get going and you often push yourself further when you got someone with you. Sometimes we take a run, walk, bicycle, play badminton or do some 7 minutes workout
- Dance!-I often dance…In my room… By myself… But it still works as exercise. Personally I think it’s one of the funniest ways to exercise since you can just let loose. Its also a great way to de stress
- Clean-Yes, cleaning the house also counts as long as you clean with all you’ve got. This means a thorough cleaning.
These are some of my favourites, and I hope you like them too!